- Download Application Hard Copy Fill in and courier along with
a) Proof of ID ( Self – Attested )
b) Proof Indian Residence ( Self – Attested )
c) PAN copy ( Self Attested )
Shriram Chits Tamil Nadu Pvt Ltd
3rd Floor Sorento Building, No 6 LB Road, Adyar, Chennai India 600020
Phone No +91+44+42159159 Mr. Kedarnathan
- After this click on submit and fill up the particulars in Application For Online Services. After verification we will send you by email your used id and password. You may change your password at any time you desire.
- If you have already got User ID and Password you may login directly
- After Login you may pay the I Installment, the Admission Fees.
- Payment due to the Company or vice versa will be in INDIAN CURRENCY ONLY.
- Next Month Auction Date, Time, Amount Payable will be communicated to your official mail ID registered with us. In addition you may register your mobile number for SMS alerts.
- If any subscriber fails to pay the Chit Dues consecutively for three months, company has the right to remove them from the particular Group, Refund will be made after deducting all applicable charges.
- You will be able to view your accounts summary online..
- You can bid for the chit online on the specified date till the specified time that will be intimated to you. In case of multiple bids for the same amount bid will be selected by draw of lots.
- If you are declared as successful Bidder you should download the Bid Offer, which should be filled in and sent to Shriram Chits Tamil Nadu Pvt Ltd 3rd Floor Sorento Building, No 6 LB Road, Adyar, Chennai India 600020.
- If you are intimated as the successful bidder you are requested to download the Proposal Form which may be downloaded and to be filled with required details specified in that, and send it to Shriram Chits Tamil Nadu Pvt Ltd 3rd Floor Sorento Building, No 6 LB Road, Adyar, Chennai India 600020.
- If your proposal is approved as per the norms , the Prize Money will be credited to your designated Bank A/c.
- For any query / /information you need you can send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. This Chit is conducted as per the Chit Funds Act of 1982.
- If any litigation arises between the company and the subscriber, it will be dealt with according to the laws prevailing within The State of Tamil Nadu.